Thursday, June 7, 2007

Joke :: Things not to say to a naked woman

Cool, I’ve never been to the Grand Canyon.

How many storage boxes can you fit in there?

You must be very experienced.

Remember, you said this was a freebie…right?

Wait, let me get a board and rope so I don’t fall in.

I gotta take off my watch, wouldn’t wanna lose it.

Why do you wear a bra when you’ve already got a belt.

Would you mind rolling around in this flour.

I heard carpenters dream about you.

So this is why you’re supposed to judge people on personality.

Look….I can get my whole arm in.

It’s a good thing you have so many other talents.

Is that an optical illusion?

If I look right at it I feel like I’m falling in.

Would you mind wearing a paper sack on your head?

Do you mind if I wear one too…in case yours falls off?

Jeez…What ya got up there, dead fish?

I heard you could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.

Have you ever thought of working in a sideshow?

I’ve been wondering all night what that smell was.

Maybe if I get really wasted I wont mind your body.

You know they have surgery to fix that.

Everybody down at the bar said you were good.

Oh, that’s why they call it a Wonderbra, it makes those lines go away.

Huh? They told me your name was Jezebel.

I expect a good time, at least, the bathroom wall said so.

You’re not as ugly as people claim, not quite anyway.

You’re not ‘that’ fat.

I see why everyone said, with you, it’s better with the lights out.

Wow, you like it the same way your little sister does.

No comments: